DynaCIAT LGN (23 to 175 kW)
- R410A refrigerant
- Compact unit with reduced footprint
- Unit fully encased in housing constructed of detachable coated metal panels
- One or two independent refrigerant circuits
- Electronic(s) expansion valve(s)
- One to four new-generation, high-efficiency scroll compressors
- Water-cooled brazed plate heat exchangers
- Water flow control
- Electrical cabinet equipped with remote control transformer, safety switch.
- Control module with Connect Touch microprocessor and a large range of auto adaptive functions
- Interface with intuitive multilingual 4’’3 colour touchscreen.
- Web server (IP) for access to the interface screen
- Communication with the BMS via the MODBUS/JBUS protocol as standard (LON and Bacnet optional)
17 models available
With water-cooled condenser
Hydraulic version available in option
Operating range :
Cooling capacity : 25 to 190 kW
Heating capacity : 30 to 230 kW
Water chiller cooled by groundwater, underground loops or a medium-capacity dry cooler or cooling tower.
Water to water heat pump
Designed to cool and/or heat collective housing facilities, tertiary and industrial buildings and healthcare facilities, these units may be connected to emitters such as underfloor heating and cooling systems, comfort units (such as fan coil units and water cassettes) or air handling units. Designed as standard for indoor installation in plant rooms protected from frost and inclement weather.
This new range is optimised to run with the ozone-friendly HFC refrigerant R410A and thereby meet the most demanding environmental protection and high seasonal energy efficiency (ESEER) requirements.
Features & benefits
- Excellent EER and ESEER energy efficiency thanks to high-efficiency refrigerant and high-performance exchangers and compressors
- Uses an environmentally friendly, non-ozone-depleting refrigerant
- Very low sound level, no vibrations
- Easy installation: small enough to fit against a wall
- Unit tested in factory and delivered ready for use
- Hydraulic connections located at top of the unit for quick installation regardless of the layout of the plant room
- Electrical power supply without a neutral conductor: transformer provided for in cabinet
- Easy maintenance: clearly-labelled information and easily-detachable panels provide access to all internal components
- Versatile control, remote communication, output contacts, intuitive user-friendly interface
- A solution that offers excellent comfort and energy savings, and is environmentally friendly
- Compatible with system management Easy & Smart CIATControl
- Compatible with M2M advanced CIATmonitoring solution