- Fan motor assembly with ROTOREX technology available in 3-phase 2-speed version and 1-phase 1 variable speed version (reduced voltage).
- Fan motor assembly, HEE technology (with EC motor) available in 1 phase 1 variable speed (0-10 volts signal)
- Double deflector diffuser with JET+ technology as standard.
- LP water: 1, 2 or 3 row(s) - Copper tube (AC or HEE version)
- HP water: 1 row (2 or 3 rows on request) - Steel tube (AC version only)
- LP/HP Steam: 1 row - Copper-nickel tube (AC version only)
- Electric: shielded stainless steel resistors inserted directly in the finned block for optimum heat transfer (AC version only)
- Galvanised steel casing, precoated with RAL 7035 paint
- Condensate drain pan with perforated bottom and quick connection fitting is built in for cooling or reversible applications.
Version A with AC fan motor assembly
Available in 5 sizes in heating mode ((H4350-H4400-H4450-H4500 and H4630) 4 sizes in cooling mode (H4350-H4400-H4450-H4500)
Version with HEE fan motor assembly :
Available in 6 sizes in heating and cooling modes (H4300-H4350-H4400-H4450-H4500 and H4630)
The new 4631S size is specifically designed for the “logistics platforms” market
Range of use :Cooling capacity: 10 to 150 kW
Heating capacity: 5.4 to 21.9 kW
Air flow rates: 1000 to 12000 m³/h
HELIOTHERME 4000 is designed for all types of small or large areas (industrial premises or workshops, warehouses, large stores, garages, gymnasiums, multi-purpose halls …). This air heater can be used for overall or back-up heating, either permanently or intermittently, or used simply to keep buildings frost-free.
Features & benefits
- Fan motor assembly with ROTOREX technology and streamlined impeller providing the best compromise between air handling efficiency and acoustic comfort.
- Fan motor assembly, HEE technology (EC motor) to ensure the best compromise between air flow and energy efficiency and acoustic comfort.
- Double deflector diffuser with JET+ technology as standard. A CIAT innovation based on Bernoulli's principle on fluid dynamics and on the NACA0012 type aeroplane wing profile. Comfort, silence and energy saving are not optional at CIAT...
- Highly efficient heat exchanger with tapered baffles. With seventy years' experience in the field of coils, CIAT provides the best combination of tube geometry and fin design on the market.
- Antibacterial condensate drain pan with integrated quick connection fitting for cooling or reversible applications.
- Wide range of accessories for all site requirements (mounting, filtration, fresh air, mixing etc.)
- Extensive range of regulation units for all uses (on/off, proportional, electric battery etc.) HEE mono box allowing the proportional air-source and water-source control of both HEE and TPL HEE Heliothermes